Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Olivia won the the best actress with her wife Kate

Olivia won the the best actress with her wife Kate

"Gilded Age"is a new living theatre that talk about vintage lesbian love.It's difficult to choose the right actresses who can express the accurate feeling and spirit at that time.After auditions,the producer and the directors found one famous actress,Kate.But how can find another one?They were worried.
To their surprised,one day,a yound woman came to the audition,she could act so well,just like she was the Pin Up girl in the old time.All of the directors were happy.
But Rose,the producer of "Gilded Age",was shocked,because this "yound woman" was her son,Oliver.Rose knew Oliver was passionate about acting,he wanted to be the best actor in this country,Rose just could not image that Oliver would pretended for a woman.When the audition was over,Rose claimed Oliver go to outside and asked why.
Oliver said:"This called crossdresser.When I  graduated from the art academy,it's hard to find a acting job for me.I am not a strong man,but many action movie require the tough guy。When I saw this theatre need a actresses,I think I can handle it.I like the Pin Up art,I like to study 50s culture.And most important is ,I heard Kate will be the heroine in this theatre,she's my goddess,I want to act with her.So,I use an assumed name,Olivia,to get this job."
The fact is that "Gilded Age" is so successful,both Olivia and Kate are charming before the lights.The vintage silken dress,the sheer black silk stockings ,the blonde curly hair,the feminine performance,the make up,and the glamorous and classic look,make they win the best actress of year together.As a condition,Olivia will be regarded as female ever.
Olivia is happy to take that,because she get a better reward--when the theatre is over,Kate forward to date Olivia.Kate told her:"I am a real lesbian,before I know you,I always think I can only love woman,but when you appear in my life,I can find a new love meaning.Yes,female look and dress,male cock,that's what I need.Every time I meet you,I can feel my heart beating faster,would you be my girlfriend as '1'?I will be your '0'."
Olivia was delirious with joy.They bacame lovers.Olivia asks Kate to grab a pair of sheer silk stockings when they make love,Kate will follow Olivia.Every time they do it,Olivia sucks each toe through the sheer nylon.Kate's legs will be splayed widely,Olivia takes her ankles,and the cock will press deeper and deeper.They gets so many orgasms in the wonderful sex live.Finally They become a couple now.

No comments:

Post a Comment