Thursday, March 30, 2017

Maria and her ex-wife become playmate of boss now

Maria and her ex-wife become playmate of boss now

The economic crisis makes jobs almost impossible to find,Mason lost her house,his wife was divorced from him two years.If he can not find a new job,he will go to bankrupt.
Mason wife,Riley gave him a incredible offer--the company where Riley was working needed someone worked in storeroom.But this job only opened of woman,so Riley lied to her boss,Paul. Riley said:"I have a girl mate named Maria,she want to get this job,and she is a hot girl,could you give a interview chance?"Paul nodded.
Riley gave Mason some outfits,bras,stockings and heels,and dressed him like a hot secretary.Now Mason became Maria,a hot girl who has long hair,full lips,smooth skin,supple breasts and stockings-covered legs,just like the profession officelady.She got the job so easily.
One day,Maria found a secret door hided near the storeroom,she peeped and found behind the door was a bedroom.A shocking sight made Maria turned on--her ex-wife Riley only weared stockings and high heels,was fucking with Paul.Paul's huge cock fucked Riley's brain out,Riley moaned louder and louder,finally Paul cum inside Riley,Riley said "Thanks my load giving me so much boner milk,I am your private lust."
Maria masturbated out the door,and knocked down something.She got caught by Paul.Paul just laughed and asked Maria:"Hey sissy,are you satisfy your job?I know you are a sissy,I know Riley lies to me,but I have a forgiving mind,your ex-wife is so hot,I treated her as my slave last year,she was so enjoy the fucking,do you see that,what's your feeling now?Do you want to quit the job?"
"To be honest,"Maria's face turned red,she gulped:"when I saw Riley was under your fucking,I am turned on,but,I means,I don't wante to be you,Paul,I want to be treated just like Maria.Boss,you are right,when I dressed like a woman,I knew that I had been a sissy,so,would you let me join your game,and fuck me as your private lust?I promise I can be your best slave."
So,one king two queen,that is a wonderful ending.By the way,Paul praise Maria is such a hot sissy who has tight ass and sensitive moanning.
Now Maria's life is filled  with happy again,she is used to be a popular officelady,she gets fucked by her boss every day,Paul likes having threesome,so Maria and Riley met in the secret bedroom everyday.It's not like the old time--they are not couple now,they are playmates belongs to Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment