Friday, March 31, 2017

April Fools' Day:"Bunny Gurl" has the last laugh

Max got his work mate's call:"Hi,Max,we will have a dinner in Donkey Bar tomorrow night,some Japanese guests will join us,the boss said all of we must dressed like bunny girls,it will let the guests think about geisha.Remember,it's our boss order."
Max spent much time to dress and make up,he put hie leg in shiny pantyhose and black stockings,he weared the bunny fit which bought from the cosplay shop.But when he went to the Donkey Bar,he found it was a
April Fool!There were no Japanese,just his boss and his work mates.
Max's boss forced him to laid on the desk and hand the Sushi to everyone,they took the pictures and had much fun.At that time,Max thought he is a fool.
After April Fools' Day,Max was ready to quit his job,but Chloe,his boss's wife,suddenly came to find him.Chloe made Max shocked:"My husband is a bastard,not only fooled you,but also cheated me.I found he kissed a girl in that night.When I saw your girlish look,I am turned on!In my deep heart I am a lesbian,I love the man has female looking and dressed.To be fair,I absolutely have emotion for you,would you like to fuck me?"
Without hesitation,Max weared stockings and made up again,his cock rocked so hard and cum in Chloe pussy several times.Chloe begged Max kept his frmale dress and looking.Soon,Chloe divoiced from her ex husband and gain the company,she fired all the work mates who join the April Fools' Party.Now Max becomes the CEO,and he turned into Maya.
Maya and Chloe often pick up that picture to review,and they all like to dress up the bunny suits to seduce each other.Chloe always says Maya is a futa--the "gurl" who has so much jizz to cum all over her bunny suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment