Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Natalie earns a lot of money because she is a beautiful saleswoman

Natalie earns a lot of money because she is a beautiful saleswoman

"Mum,I have told you I am good at selling car as a transgender,today I have sold 3 cars,my boss asked me to keep in woman looking and dress. And I met a nice guest,he is a handsome guy,he asked me out tonight."Nolan said--oops!It's Natalie now.
Natalie alway thinks she is a girl,she is a good car saleswoman,she earns a lot of money.Now she pays for her cosmetic surgery and estrogen injections,and she can buy luxurious outfits and lingeries,she likes to wear shiny stockings and high heels.
Natalie had a wonderful date with that guy,they havd great sex that night.First Natalie had a orgasm, but he kept going until Natalie felt another strong one coming on. He began fucking Natalie faster and faster,finally he cum into her stockings。Natalie says she will marry with this guy later.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment