Monday, March 20, 2017

Elizabeth became a top model and falled in love



"Do you remember me,David?"
"Yes,once you were Eli,now you are Elizabeth.I have not seen you 3 years.just don't no you come back this city and date me out.What a surprise for me! "
"It's good to see you again."
"Well,look at you,you are so stunning!I know one famous fashion magazine named you as annual 'top model of year'.I am just your best friends before."
"Do you remember,when I was a child,I always think I am a girl trapped into a boy's body.My mum took me to see a gender therapist,she said that I would be girl rather than boy.So,as you know,I went to cosmetic surgery clinic,and get some estrogen injections.From then on,mum changed my name as Elizabeth.That's you should know."
"Of cause I remember the old time,I could see your hips,breasts and ass develop shapes day by day.In my eyes,you have slender legs,aren't they fixed at that time?"
"No,my legs are just born in slender,wow,I notice you have Stared at them so long,you think it's attractive,isn't?"
"Sure,it make me feel hard……come on,tell me more about your experience."
"The doctor said I am born in smooth skin,so make the feminine more easy.my mum taught me how to make up,how to wave hair,how to dress as a elegant lady.The most important thing is how to roll up the stockings. "
"Tell me more about that,I really want to know the details."
"She said a elegant lady must has the very sheer, very luxurious stockings,just like you see now.You can touch them,feel them. I learned cover my toes and foot first,then pull them up a little at a time.I bought so many high heels in order to match.I know a gentleman will appreciate them."
"So soft! I think it would be fair to say, I like my fingers softly tracing a line across your stockings so much!"
"Your can keep rubbing!Backe my story,you know the boys in the shool wanted to bully me.Thankfully,you were my best friend and protected me far away from them.I have loved you since then,and thinked to date you.But my mum think it is easy for me to have a new girlish life in other city,so we move on.Finally I finished the vaginoplasty,and became a real woman."

"Go on!"
"These years I kept fitting and became a model.People like me because I can show an especial feminine temperament."
"Yes!I often see you in the magazines,your are so charming.In my daydream,I want a girlfriend just like you."
"In these years,I think about you so much too,a famous model agency wanted to sign me this month,so I move back here,when I saw your photo in social network,I can not forget about you.I just want to date you out.I think I just love you so much."
"Well,Elizabeth,You are so overwhelming.I will do everything to fulfill your desires and please you."
"So,David,now let me be your girlfriend,and after this dating,you will go to my home for more talk,will you?"
"It's my pleasure!"
That night David went to Elizabeth's house,he kissed Elizabeth, gently at first but then with growing passion as they pulled one another into a tight embrace.Elizabeth slided the dress away,just leaving luxurious stockings and heels on feets,Her legs were splayed widely,. David took her ankles in his hands, and pulled them apart even farther. The bulbous head of his prick was lined up perfectly at Elizabeth's pussy, and David slowly pressed himself forward,sinking his hard cock balls-deep inside Elizabeth.
At last,Elizabeth screamed as her body slowed to a halt above David, just as David began shooting his seeds deep inside her.
"You make me a complete woman right now,dear!"Elizabeth said。After having a rest,Elizabeth placed her nylon covered feet in David's lap,David was turned on again,sucked on her toes through the sheer stockings.They made love once again,Elizabeth could sense the jets of thick cream filling her pussy.

"Listen,my dear,Have you minded I am a transgender woman?"Elizabeth asked.
"No!I can tell you so clearly.I love yourself as a good girl,a beauty,a hot model.You were my friends before and your are my lover now.I am just a normal guy who like dirty talk,so can I ask you to be my private lust?"
"Of cause I will!It's my honour,dear!I mean your are my man,you are my master for ever."
One week later,They cohabited together.When David in introduced Elizabeth to his co-workers,they don't believed that he has a top model girlfriend.David bought many pair of sheerest stockings for Elizabeth,they both enjoy the feel of the stocking and they make love three or fout times everyday.
One year later,Elizabeth marry with David,and take husband's last name.They are happy couple now and just plan to adopt a transgender child.

No comments:

Post a Comment