Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Elena forgives Max and becomes his excellent wife

 Elena forgives Max and becomes his excellent wife
writer:bestwinking
When Max was 15,he was a totally bully,he ofter teased Ethan.Ethan was a thin boy and didn't dare to fight back.
But Max got older,he repented sincerely.He want to find Ethan and say sorry to him,but he could not find anything news and information about Ethan.
Max became a fund manager,he is a good man now and put his soul and monty into charity.He date a young lady,Elena.He does his best to keep Elena happy.When They cohabit together,Max told Elena his fantasy--he is eager to drove his rock hard cock into her stockings and cum,Elena satisfied Max's wish.
The next day morning,when Max woke up,he found Elena sat on the edge of the window,she was thinking about something.
Max went to hug Elena and asked what she was doing.Elena said:"Dear,if I told you a truth,would you be shocked?now,listen carefully,I,Elena,once was Ethan.Yes,It's me,Ethan,your classmate some years ago.When I was boy,I would more like to be a girl,so I had some change and therapy these years.Now I am a real girl."
Max knelt down and cried,he ask Elena forgave what he done those years,and begged Elena didn't leave him,he would do everything to keep Elena as her girlfriend.
Tears full in Elena's eyes,she said:"You silly man,of cause I love you,I just want to figure it out that how you treat me as I told you this truth,now I see everything.All our pain and fault,just for our love and true."
Max was still kneeling there and said:"Sorry I have no prepare for this moment,but would you like to marry me?"
Some days later,Elena takes Max's last name,she is an excellent housewife now.

No comments:

Post a Comment