Monday, April 3, 2017

April Fools' Day:stockings can keep you fit

April Fools' Day:stockings can keep you fit
writer:bestwinking
"Hudson,do you see the nespaper today?"Ann asked.Hudson was Ann's cousin,he came to see aunt Jane in  summer time.So Ann had a lot of time to play with Hudson.Ann just thought Hudson was a stupid fat boy.
"Not yet,what does it report?Mate."Hudson said.
"The reporter said there is a new invention--slim stockings,people who weared that can lose weight.I will buy it,do you need some pairs?"Ann giggled.
"But it is for womwn,isn't?"Hudson was confused.
"Sure,but look at you,Hudson,you are so fat just like a pig,dressing like a woman is better than you now,haha."Ann taunted.
"Would you help me to buy some slim stockings?"Hudson saind.
...
At first,when Hudson began to weared the stockings Ann bought for him,he felt weired.Later and later,he felt so soft and smooth against hie leg,he could't permit his mind to try more female oufits and shoes.He fall in womanhood deeper and deeper,now he knews there is woman sleeping in his body so many years,but this woman soul has woken.
...
Ann was waiting for Hudson in the railway station,her mom,Jane told her Hudson would came to see them again this summer,it had passed three years.She could not see a young man left the train.
"Hey,cousin,here am I!"
Ann was shocked,she saw a beautiful girl came towards to her."Sorry,I thing you have a mistake,I am wating a young man who named Hudson,not a girl."
""It's me,dear cousin,once I am Hudson,now I am Hazel.Do you remember the tale of slim stockings?"Hazel smiled.
"Well...it's a April Fool.do you believed that?"Ann was scared.
"Sure I know it's a joke now,but three years ago,I thought that was a truth.I weared those stockings everyday and finally I found I had more feeling into being a girl,these years I learned how to be a girl,the dressing,the make up,the manner,the behaviour.I just kept practicing.I got some medication,and now I am a real girl,I have a boyfriend.He comes with me this time,and he carry the luggage behind me,would you mind to stand here to wait him a second? "
Ann saw her watch--today was not April Fools' Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment